Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A is for Art in April

Okay everyone. I just got finished writing my column for Style for the month of April. I know it's a bit early but I wanted to give you the list of who is showing.

My column is about Anne Amerson who is the featured artist over at Hastings Corner Art Space on Georgia. Check her out because I really enjoyed her show. My absolute two favorite pieces were Othelo and Poker Night at the Convent.

So good! Get out and support your local artists!

Here's the list of what to go see in April!

Sunset Center
First Friday Art Walk April 2

Hastings, 2020 Georgia Street South
Ann Amerson

The 806, 2812 6th Ave.
Diana Price

Roasters, 1818 S. Georgia
Denise Carter

Roasters, 4301 SW 45th Ave.
Mendy Eslinger

OHMS, 619 S. Tyler St.
Ralph Duke

Ground Café, 600 S. Tyler St.
Mason Morrow

Right Angle, 4123 W. 34th
Judy Rogers, Chris Johnson, Jan Bell, and Pam Lary

Against the Wall, 4310 S. Western
Cherine Marie

Ascension Academy, 9301 Ascension Pkwy
Student Show

WTAMU/Mary Moody Northen Hall
Carol Born March 22-April2
Brent Hillard April 26-30
Ongoing-Vermillion Press/Sunset Cen.

AMoA, 2200 S. Van Buren
AHS Fine Art Collection February- April 11
AC/WTAMU Student Faculty Show April 16-May 2
Ongoing- Price Collection of Asian Art

American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame
The Art of the Western Saddle

No comments:

Post a Comment